Your Ubertor Website is capable of redirecting any email you receive at a specified address to an email account of your choice. Simply configure the name( e.g. info ) to alias your own email account( e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org ) and your Ubertor website will take the rest.
Also your email alias will work for all aliases of your Ubertor website. So even though you give out email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org will also work, provided alias.com has aliased to you Ubertor website/s.
You can add or edit an email alias for your Ubertor website in these easy steps:
For example, you need to add email@example.com.
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Go to Settings icon at the top bar Menu.
- Click on Domain Management > Email Aliases & Forwarding.
- Click on ADD NEW ALIAS button and add the following information:
- NEW EMAIL USERNAME section: Add the email alias (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DESTINATION EMAIL ADDRESS section: Add the valid email addresses separated my commas. You may enter your Gmail, Yahoo, or any active email address.
- Hit CREATE button.
Please keep in mind that you will need to have a primary domain set to use the email alias featured.
Congratulations! You have successfully added an email alias.