Your Ubertor website is capable of redirecting emails to a specified email address of your choice. Simply add an email alias (e.g. email@example.com) and your personal email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and it's ready to go. You can also add as many email alias as you want.
- Log in to Control Panel
- Click the Settings icon located at the top bar menu
- Click Domain Management and Email Aliases & Forwarding
- Click ADD NEW ALIAS button and add the following information:
- NEW EMAIL USERNAME - Add the email alias (e.g. email@example.com)
- DESTINATION EMAIL ADDRESS - Add a valid email address separated by commas. You may enter your Gmail, Yahoo, or any active email address
- Hit CREATE button
Please keep in mind that you will need to set up your primary domain name first before setting up the email alias feature.
Congratulations! You have successfully added an email alias.