You can add an image to any of your pages in these easy steps:
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Go to PAGES at the sidebar menu.
- Click on More Options icon on your desired page > Custom HTML Editor.
- Click Insert from library from menu bar:
- If the file is already in Library, select the image you want to add to the page (from the Library).
- If NOT, click Uploader tab > BROWSE button and select the photo from your computer. (You may also drag and drop the photo from your computer.)
- Select the image you want to add to the page.
- Make sure to hit the Save button!
- All content images may be used on any page in your website.
- File Size must be less than 10MB.
- File Type must be a JPEG, GIF or PNG format.
Congratulations! You have successfully added an image to your pages.