When your website's listings autosync is enabled, this causes the following:
1. Listing details updated on MLX will be reflected on the Ubertor site. No need to log in and update it!
2. Active listings that are sold or inactive on MLX will be converted to inactive.
If you have an active listing that is updated to sold, you can avoid getting this listing to inactive by turning Autosync Off for the individual listing.
You can turn off Individual Auto Sync in 4 easy steps:
1. Log into your Control Panel and go to the Listings page.
2. Click on the listing you wish to update.
3. Set ’Auto Sync’ to be marked for this listing.
Below is a screenshot:
4. Click ’Save’ at the bottom of the page.
Congratulations! You’ve just turned off Individual Listing Autosync.