You can add a mortgage calculator to a webpage in a few easy steps:
- Go to Pages.
- Create a new page by clicking on + New Page. This will be your Mortgage Calculator page.
- Click Settings and select "Manage Modules" from the menu.
- In the fields, add the following in the Custom Frontend section:
- Mortgage calculator(US) - put ’custom/mortgage.php’
- Mortgage calculator(Canadian) - put ’custom/mortgage.canada.php’
Congratulations! You have successfully added a Mortgage Calculator to a stand-alone page.