You can add REBGV RealtyLink.org property searching to a website in three easy steps:
NOTE: Before beginning, check to ensure that the Vancouver CID preference is set under the Listing section of the Preferences.
- The client must request the permission to use RealtyLink.org for property searching from REBGV first by submitting the form attached to this solution.
- NOTE : Once approved, REBGV will respond to the realtor with a CID number
- Create a URL for the client’s personalized property search by choosing a search type and filling in the blank in the URL below:
- Address: http://mlsr.realtylink.org/mlsr_get/addysearch.cfm?cid=_FILL_IN_CID_#_HERE_
- Traditional: http://mlsr.realtylink.org/mlsr_get/res_sale_form.cfm?cid=_FILL_IN_CID_#_HERE_
- MLS #:
- Map: http://mlsr.realtylink.org/mlsr_get/areaselect.cfm?cid=_FILL_IN_CID_#_HERE_
- For example, if the CID number is 1150593 and the search type is Traditional, then the URL would be:
- Add this URL as an external link to the main menu of the Ubertor website.
NOTE : You can refresh the template if it is out of date by appending ’&templaterefresh=1’ to the end of the URL.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully added RealtyLink.org property searching to an Ubertor website.