You can configure and setup Google Maps for use on your Ubertor website in three easy steps:
NOTE: By default, all modern Ubertor websites support Google Maps. To enable Hybrid and Satellite features, though, you must register with Google to use these features. Google Map API are domain specific, so needs to change if you changed your domain name.
Follow the steps below to complete the registration.
- Log into the Control Panel of your Ubertor website.
- Click on the ’Google Maps Integration’ button on bottom of the page.
- Click on ’activate’ button, then click on ’Activate now!’ button.
- Click on the ’Google Maps Integration’ button again.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Please watch the video here.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully configured and setup Google Maps for use on your Ubertor website.