The masthead is the section above the main menu and banners and only appears on sites with top navigation.
This section contains the Site Titles, Sub titles, and contact information.
To add your own masthead image you need to...
· First you will need to create an image which will vary in size depending on your template.
- Click the the "Setup" tab in the control panel.
- Click "Template Design"
- Scroll to "Site Masthead" and select "Upload Custom Masthead" from the drop down
- Click "Set Masthead Image and Text"
- Scroll down to the "Add a new masthead Image" section and click Choose File. Browse your computer for the Masthead you have just created
- Label it
- Click "Upload"
- In the box above - Select the drop down, and you should have the masthead you just uploaded
- Select the masthead
- Click "Save Custom Masthead Image"
Congratulations! You have successfully uploaded a custom masthead to your Ubertor website.