Note: You will need the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Enhancement before you can make changes to the Title Tag and Meta Tag of your listing.
You can change the Title Tag and Meta Tag of a listing in a few easy steps:
- Log in to your control panel
- Click "Listings"
- Click on the specific listing you want to change the Title Tag and Meta Tag to
- Scroll down to the "green section" of the listing that reads "Custom Page Title" and "Custom Meta Description"
- Click "Enable" and fill in your desired Title Tag and Meta Tag description.
- Click "Apply Changes Now" at the bottom of the page
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the Title Tag and Meta Tag of a specific listing.
Why is important to change your Title and Meta Tags?
Tag description shows as the black text on Google. By editing the title and meta description for each listing you are ensuring that Google knows that you have unique content for each page. Before this new feature was added
all the title and meta description for the listings were the same, taking the information directly from the listing itself.