A PDF (Portable Document Format) Document is a printer-friendly file that can be viewed on any computer. You can read more about PDFs here:
To view a PDF, you need a PDF reader. You can download a PDF reader (Adobe Acrobat) here:
PDF Documents can be used:
- In the content of any page (will display as a link to the file for the user to download).
You can use a PDF Document on your website in 5 easy steps:
- Login to your Control Panel and click on the ’Library’ tab.
- Follow the directions for the Content Library to upload a PDF Document to your website.
- While editing the contents of a page, select the text that you wish to link to your PDF Document.
- Select the PDF Document you wish to link to from the "Insert PDF" dropdown.
- Click "Update Page"
Congratulations! You have successfully used a PDF Document on your website.