To submit your site to bing you’ll need to follow these easy steps:
- Go to http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmasters/ and login using your MSN Credentials. Note: If you don’t have Microsoft Silverlight, you’ll be prompted to install it here. Do so then continue to step 2.
- Click ’Add Site’ towards the bottom of the page.
- Enter your site’s domain name and click ’Submit’.
- You will be prompted to verify your site’s ownership. Choose Option 2: Copy and paste a ’meta tag’.
- Go to http://livehelp.ubertor.com/ and give the meta tag to the Client Service Representative. We will paste it in the right location for you.
- Click Verify.
Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your website to Bing!