Here’s how you can point your Godaddy domain to your site. Please follow these steps:
1. Login to your GoDaddy account.
2. Click Domains.
3. Beside the domain you want to use, click on Launch from the far right.
4. Locate the Name Servers section and click on Manage.
5. Click on Custom. Then Enter ns1.ubertor.com in the first box and ns2.ubertor.com in the second box and Save.
Once this is done then:
1. Login to your Control Panel.
2. Click Account & Settings then click Domains.
3. Under "Add your domain" select "I already have a domain..." and follow the instructions to add a domain.
Congratulations! You have successfully pointed your Godaddy Domain name and added your domain to your control panel!