You can configure feedburner to broadcast your feed in 5 easy steps
- Log into your feedburner account at http://www.feedburner.com and click on your feed name.
- Then click on the tab labelled publicize.
- From that tab select the option called Pingshot. The link to pingshot is located on the left side of the page.
- Activate Pingshot and select the service that you want to ping when you update your blog.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Congratulations! You have just configured feedburner to broadcast your feed.