You can change your template and colour variation of your website in 5 easy steps:
1. Log into the control panel of your website.
2. Click on the ’Setup’ tab in the upper right hand corner of the page.
3. Click ’Template Design’
3. Scroll down to the section labeled Template and Variation and select a different color pallette.
4. Once you have selected a color palette that you like you just need to click on the button labeled "Update"
5. Navigate to your website to see if you like the changes, if not you can easy change it again.
Further customization is available using the CSS. Clients can edit the CSS for the site by clicking on the setup tab and then the CSS tab.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the template and colour variation of your website.