You can add a virtual 360 tour to a listing on your Ubertor website in 3 easy steps:
- Login to your Control Panel and click on the Listings tab.
- Navigate to the listing you wish to add the virtual tour to.
- Click the tab labeled V360.
- To add a link to an External V360 tour (e.g. http://SeeVirtual360.com/JohnSmithRealty)
a. Enter the link in the text box labeled External Virtual360 URL/Address.
b. Click the Update External URL button.
- IMPORTANT: This will send all the people on your website off your website to the external site with the tour. We recommend having the virtual tour integrated or embedded on your website so that your buyers do not leave your website.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a new virtual 360 tour to your Ubertor website!
RECOMMENDED: Hire an Approved Vendor like SeeVirtual Marketing & Photography to create and embed the virtual tour into your Ubertor listing page for you!