The Content Library is the place on your Ubertor Web Site used for storing files. The files stored in your Library can be added to a page on your Ubertor web site.
You can upload files to your Library in 8 easy steps:
- Login into your Control Panel.
- Click "Pages".
- Click "Edit" in line with the page where you want to insert a file.
- Click on Insert from Library button located on the upper left portion along the content management toolbars.
- Click ’Browse’ or drop the files and find the files you wish to upload to your Library on your computer.
- Wait for it to complete the upload.
- You will be able to add a label to the file once it has uploaded.
NOTE: The file will take a moment to upload to your web site. After it is uploaded, you will be able to click Library and see the files in Content Library area.
Congratulations! You have successfully uploaded your files to your Content Library.