The Content Library is the place on your Ubertor Web Site used for storing files. The files stored in your Library can be added to any page on your Ubertor website.
For CP3 Users, you can go to the File Library by clicking the button with the same name on the left sidebar.
Related Article: How do I upload multiple files to the library?
For Legacy users, you can upload files to your Library by following these steps:
- Login to your Control Panel.
- Click "Pages".
- Click "Edit" in line with the page where you want to insert a file.
- Click on the Insert from Library button located on the upper left portion along with the content management toolbars.
- Click ’Browse’ or drop the files and find the files you wish to upload to your Library on your computer.
- Wait for it to complete the upload.
- You will be able to add a label to the file once it has been uploaded.
NOTE: The file will take a moment to upload to your website. After it is uploaded, you will be able to click Library and see the files in the Content Library area.
Congratulations! You have successfully uploaded your files to your Content Library.