You can create an anchor link on any web page on your site in 7 easy steps:
- Put your cursor where you want the first anchor to be.
- Click on the Anchor button in the content editor.
- Enter one word (Note: the anchor is case sensitive, so for simplicity use lowercase) for your anchor & remember the word! (Example: anchor)
- Highlight the text you want to make clickable
- Click on the Link button.
- Enter # and then the word (Example: #anchor)
- Click Save to update the page.
Congratulations! You have successfully created an anchor link on a web page.