You can add a Flash (.swf) file to your page in a few easy steps:
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Click "Pages"
- Click "Library"
- Click "Uploader"
- Select the SWF file and upload
Once uploaded, go to the Page you want to add the Flash (.swf) file to in your control panel:
- Click "Pages" tab.
- Click on the page you want to add the Flash (.swf) file to.
- Click in the blank white space where you want to add the Flash (.swf) file.
- In the Content Editor, click the icon that looks like a "Green Movie Reel", if you hover it, it will say "Insert/Edit Embedded Media".
- Choose the file from the "List" and click "Insert".
NOTE: Browser security has improved over the years and as part of that swf files served from a different domain will not be able to change the browser’s URL or execute any action. When adding an "SWF" file, please use the relative URL along with ?pt=1. For example "/files/content/flash/filename.swf?pt=1". This will ensure that all links work.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a Flash (.swf) file to your website.