You can edit the title tag of your website in 6 easy steps:
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Click ’Pages’.
- Click the page you want to edit the Title Tag for.
- Click the small green arrow at the top left of the Content Manager. It appears as a double green arrow pointing down. This will enable more options.
- In the field (Advanced) ’Page Title’ customize your Title Tag the way you want.
- Click ’Update Page’ at the bottom of the page.
Please watch the video here.
Congratulations! You have successfully edited the Title Tags of your website!