You can add a link to any page in your website in 4 easy steps:
- Find the address (URL) of the page you want to link to.
- e.g. http://www.google.com/
- NOTE: if the address begins with your domain name, then you can drop the domain from the address and only remember the end of it.
- e.g. the above address would become /Blog.php
- An input box will appear asking for the link address.
- Remember, for links to your own website you don’t need to include the domain. e.g. /Blog.php
Congratulations! You have successfully added a link to a page within your website.