You can edit any link you’ve created on your Links page in 5 easy steps:
NOTE : You cannot edit links that were imported into your site, though you can hide them.
- Login to your Control Panel and click on the ’Pages’ tab.
- Click on the Link page link in the Main Menu section.
- Click on the “edit” link next to the link you wish to edit.
NOTE : The “Update Your Link” page will appear.
- Change any of the details you wish. To view a list of existing categories, click on the down-arrow to the right of the “Category:” field.
- When you are done, click the “Update Link” button.
Note: Please ensure your link url has ’http://’ in the url.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully edited a link on the Links page.