If you are having difficulty importing an MLS number, then the reason can be one of several issues :
- Sold listings are not available for MLS import. You can, however, add sold listings by hand to your website.
- Ubertor gets its MLS data directly from the regional MLS boards, not MLS.ca.
- Listings are usually delayed about 12 hours. Because of this, some systems such as MLXchange will show listings sooner than Ubertor. This is an MLS Board imposed restriction.
- Listings are also sometimes exempt from display on the internet or reciprocity agreements. Because of this, some systems such as MLXchange will show unavailable to Ubertor. This is an MLS Board imposed restriction.
- If you feel that you are unable to download a listing for reasons other than those stated above, please create a support case regarding your problem.
Please contact us with specific information regarding:
- The area that is affected
- How you are counting the number of listings that should be on your site
- A URL to an example of how the listings are less on your site