You can troubleshoot a Google Map for a property in your Ubertor Website in 2 easy steps:
Are you registered to use Google Maps? Check the Dashboard of your Control Panel to make sure that you have a Google Maps Key by following these steps:
- In your Dashboard check to see if the Google Map Enhancement is turned on (It looks like a globe with the Ubertor logo).
- Make sure the Map API is already filled out on step 2.
Is the address for your property in the correct format?
Follow these 4 easy steps to check the address:
- Click on the property address on the Listings page in your Control Panel.
- Click on the Map tab to show the map options.
- Look under the Manual Override options. Make sure that the Google Maps are enabled there.
- If the maps are not working, click "Search" and then click "Select".
NOTE : If your Ubertor website is unable to find the location, a text box with the property’s address will appear.
- Check the address to make sure it is correct. Sometimes the following mistakes can make the location difficult for your website to find:
- Unit numbers at the beginning of the address
- Incorrect city (e.g. Vancouver West instead of Vancouver)
- Street directions appearing before the street type (e.g. West Broadway St. instead of Broadway St. West)
- Correct your address and resubmit it by clicking the "Search" and then the "Select" buttons.
- If your website still cannot find your listing, go to http://maps.google.com and search for the address. If it can’t find your address, it will give you some alternate suggestions.
Congratulations, you have troubleshot Google Maps for your Ubertor Website!