A Content Image is any image you wish to use within the content of your website.
Content Images can be used as a regular image in the content of any page.
Content Images must fit the following criteria:
- Less than 470px in width.
- Gif / Jpg / Jpeg / png format.
You can use a Content Image on your website in 4 easy steps:
- Login to your Control Panel
- Click on the 'Pages' tab then click on the ’Library’ tab.
- Follow the directions for the Content Library to upload a Content Image to your website.
- While editing the contents of a page, your Content Image is available for inclusion from the "Insert Image" dropdown.
Congratulations! You have successfully used a Content Image on your website.