You can seemlessly iFrame the Canadian MLS search in 4 easy steps.
- In order to frame in an MLS search you must first contact CREA to provide you the appropriate access and URL:
- CREA offers various options for agents to frame mls.ca; All agents are allowed to frame their own listings on mls.ca.
- CREA will generate the appropriate URLs upon request submitted firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The brokers for an office may request a URL collecting all the listings posted on mls.ca by their office.
- The newly developed Permissions Technology allows agents to frame the entire mls.ca, with the search engine and all the listings. This option depends on whether you are part of a board that has opted to participate in this technology or not.
- Having received your URL from CREA, go to your Control Panel, click on the ’Pages’ tab, and create a new page within your Content Manager.
- Paste the URL address into the Framed Property Search field on bottom of the page.
- Click the "Create Page" button.
Please watch video here.
Congratulations, you have successfully framed in the MLS.ca property search!