You can add a PDF to a Web Page in 7 easy steps!
- Login into your Control Panel. Click ’Pages’ and click on ’Library’ tab.
- Select ’Document for a page’ in the dropmenu and click on ’Next’ button.
- Browse and find your PDF file.
- Label it in the ’Name the File’ section and click on ’Upload’ button.
- Click on the ’Pages’ tab and click on the page under ’Main Menu’ to which you want to add a PDF.
- Click within the body to place the cursor where you want to insert the link to the PDF.
- Select the PDF you would like to add from the ’Insert PDF" drop down box located at the top right corner of your Content Manager Toolbar.
Please watch video here.
NOTE: A PDF (Portable Document Format) is an electronic document that is easy to print and viewable on most computers.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a PDF to your Web Page.