Photos can be added to a listing in Ubertor in 7 easy steps:
- Log in to your control panel of your website
- Click ’Listings’ and navigate to the listing you want to add photos to
- Click on the ’Photos’ tab.
- Click on the ’Browse’ button in Add a new photo area.
- Locate the picture you wish to upload on your computer. Select the file, and then click “Open”.
- Type a description for the picture in the ’Title’ field.
- Click the ’Upload Now’ button to add your photos to the listing.
There is no limit on the total number of photos you can attach to a property.
To upload multiple photos to your listing at one time, click the "Upload Multiple Images" link to the right of your screen after you have clicked ’Photos’. It should be right above Did You Know section on the right side.
The order of your photos is important in one respect: the photo in the first top left position is the source for the this property’s picture on the front-side of your site.
Best photo size is 800x600. It’s big enough for Ken Burns and it will not slow down download speed because of light file size.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully added photos to your listing!