You can add an image or picture to a Web Page in 8 easy steps!
Image Width must be less than 1200 pixels
File Size must be less than 5MB
File Type must be a JPEG, GIF or PNG image
- Login into your Control Panel and click on the ’Pages’ tab located at the top of the control panel
- Click ’Library’ to the right of the page.
- In the main menu click on the page that you want to add the image to.
- Click within the body to place the cursor where you want to insert the image.
- Click the Insert from Library icon along the toolbars. See screenshot below:
6. Click the Uploader tab
7. You may select the image or drag and drop the image from the desktop folder to the drop here box.
8. Close the Library pop up window
You may also resize it after.
Congratulations! You have successfully added an image to your Web Page.