You can mask your outgoing emails from Outlook and Outlook Express in 10 easy steps:
1. Log in to your Outlook account.
2. Click on Tools
3. Click on Accounts
4. Click on the Mail Tab
5. Click on the account labeled as your default account
6. Click on Properties
7. Under User Information, the Name is the name that will show in the reply address. You may change this if you wish.
8. Under User Information, the E-mail address is the reply address that will be used as your from or reply address. This is where you change your reply address.
9. Under User Information, the Reply address is provided if you want your Fromaddress and your Reply address to be different. We recommend that you do not use this feature. Instead, place your reply address in the "E-mail address" box.
10. Click OK.
Congratulations you have successfully masked your outgoing emails from your Outlook account!