First, you need to have the ’Power User’ feature on. To know if you already have the feature on, please click here. Otherwise you will need to engage our agents to activate the feature for you.
Before loading the widget, you need to know the Listing ID of the listing you want to be featured. To do this, click on the Listing tab on your Control Panel and click on the desired listing to see its Listing ID. (see sample)
1. Go to your control panel and log in. (http://www.yourdomain. myubertor.com/cp)
2. Click on the ’Pages’ tab.
3. Hover your mouse on the magnifying glass beside ’Home’ and select ’Manage Widgets’ on the pop up menu.
4. On the available widgets, select the ’Single Specific Listing’ widget.
5. Add a title as you see fit (you may opt to leave it blank)
6. Add the Listing ID of the listing you want to be featured.
7. Hit the ’Create’ button.
Note: You can also use this widget if you wish to feature a listing with Open House, a Luxury Listing sold, etc.