Copying and pasting from other sources like Word or any other sites can create junk HTML code on your pages when using the Page Editor. Here you have a few easy steps to cleaning it:
- You’d need to open a very stable web browser for this. We recommend you use Google Chrome because other browsers might freeze when handling junk code.
- Log into your control panel
- Click Pages
- Hover over the magnifying glass and click Edit Raw Page Content
- Copy the HTML and go to http://infohound.net/tidy/
- Paste the HTML into the HTML box, then tick "Clean" and click on "Tidy"
- You’ll get the new clean code. Just copy from the beginning of the BODY tag until the end of it then paste it on your Ubertor HTML box.
- Save changes.
Congratulations! You now have a clean HTML code on your page!