You can link just a part of your image creating an Image Map. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to http://www.image-maps.com/.
- Load the JPEG image you want to map into the page (can be from an URL or computer).
- Click Start Mapping Your Image.
- Check the image if it has loaded correctly and click Continue to Next Step.
- To the right, click Rectangle then drag the rectangle to the area you want to map and adjust it.
- Click Get your code to the right of the page.
- Click HTML Code then go to the page where you want it to be and paste it.
Congratulations! You have linked a part of your image to a page!