You can add your Local Mobile CSS for use on your Ubertor website in five easy steps:
NOTE: CSS works on the principle of overriding styles. What happens is that all the linked css files get loaded into the browser, and after all the standard files, the "css tab" (or local css as we call it) gets loaded. Local css does not "replace" any of the css files, it simply gets loaded after. Any styles you define in it will override our standard css if they are the same styles.
Follow the steps below to complete the registration.
- Log into the Control Panel of your Ubertor website.
- Click on the ’Account & Settings’ tab on the left side of the page then click on the ’CSS’ tab.
- Type or paste your Custom CSS in the ’Mobile CSS’ box provided.
- Tick the box that reads ’I agree’ under Step 2.
- Click the ’Add Local CSS’ button.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully added your Custom Mobile CSS for use on your Ubertor website.