You can add a link to an email address in your website in 3 easy steps:
- Find the email address you want to link to.
- Edit the page you wish to add the link to within the Control Panel.
- Select the text you wish to convert to a link and click on the Link button (has an image of a chain link) in the Rich Content Editor.
- An input box will appear asking for the link address.
- For example, if the email address is email@example.com , then you would enter mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember, for links to your own website you don’t need to include the domain. e.g. /Blog.php
Congratulations! You have successfully added a link to an email address within your website.